The following features specifically apply to each of the selected software. You are welcome to explore each of the features by clicking on the Software name.
Vision SP is a comprehensive and integrated retail system that keeps track of inventory items from Order Request, Purchase Order, Receiving, Account Payable (AP), AP Aging, AP Payments, Transferring, Adjustment, Picking, Down Payment, Sales, Account Receivable (AR), AR Aging, AR Payments to Profit and Loss.
Multi Warehouse, Multi Location
- The same item can be in different Warehouses or Locations. Location can be anything inside a Warehouse, e.g. specific place or location on the floor or on a shelf.
- Each item may be assigned group and subgroup for analysis purpose.
- An item may have a substitute, one or more items which are similar and can replace it. If item A has a substitute B and C, then when item A is not available, our system will offer to sell items B and C. Similarly, if item B is not available, then items A and C will be suggested.
Complete Stock Keeping
- Item stocks are presented in 2 parts: Qty of Free Stock and Qty of Picked Stock (items which are in the process of becoming sold and cannot be used for other transactions).
Item Moving Category
- Each item is automatically marked based on its average monthly consumption as:
- Fast Moving
- Medium Moving
- Slow Moving
- Almost Dead Stock
- Dead Stock
- Initial / New Item
Minimum and Maximum Qty
- Minimum Qty and Maximum Qty of each item is calculated automatically by system based on the transaction history of each item and some other parameters. This will make sure the items will be available with needed Qty, not overstocked nor understocked.
Comprehensive Item Master
- Each item in Item Master has information such as item name, item alias (other name), list of item substitute, warehouse, location, remaining qty, pick qty, order qty, back order qty, minimum qty, maximum qty, unit of measurement, item group, item subgroup, sales price, purchase price, discount, date of last sold, last purchased, cost of good sold, moving category, and so forth. You can also see details of monthly and yearly transaction history of each item from this Item Master.
- Stock Level measures the efficiency of your Spare Parts availability. You might want to keep your Stock level low enough so you can have extra money for the Cash Flow but high enough to have a good Service Ratio.
- Service Ratio measure how much you can make available in comparison to what Customer needs. The more ready you are with what items Customer needs, the higher is your Service Ratio.
Active & Inactive Items
- List of active and inactive items based on their transactions.
Average Monthly Consumption
- Average Monthly Consumption is the average of items sold and/or used for several months.
- Our system can suggest which items to order based on its Minimum Qty, Maximum Qty and Stock availability.
Top Sales Qty and Sales Value
- Keeps track of each item sales and sort them by greatest sales in Qty or greatest sales in value.
Comprehensive Transactions History
- Each item's transaction history can be seen from Item Master and can be selected according to the desired period.
Comprehensive Daily and Monthly Reports
- Reports can be shown daily and monthly. They can also be sorted or grouped by transaction date, invoice number, etc.
Profit and Loss Report
- Profit and Loss can be calculated for each item group, subgroup, invoice or even for each item in the invoice.
E-Invoice for Tax Purposes
- Sales Invoice can be exported into CSV form to be used for online tax purposes.